Sunni Pindi / Ubtan
Weight : 80g
Price : 60/-
You Save 15/-
SUNNI PINDI / UBTAN
Direction for use:
Mix the powder with milk, yogurt, rose water or water until it turns into a thick paste. Wet your skin and scrub it well with the paste. Leave it on for ten minutes and then wash it off with water.
Benefits of Sunni Pindi:
- Exfoliation: The ingredients green gram, chickpeas and rice possess exfoliating properties that clear off the dead skin cells and give way to healthy new skin.
- Oil Control : Both Multani Mitti and the chickpeas work together to fight oilness from the skin by preventing the over activity of sebaceous glands.
- Acne Prevention : Basil and neem leaves contain remarkable anti-bacterial and anti-fungal agents that helps fight acne causing bacteria, prevent inflammation and skin allergies.
- Scar Reduction: Fenugreek leaves helps lighten marks and blemishes, while also making the skin soft and supple.
- Ageing Prevention: Turmeric is an antioxidant that fights free radicals that cause premature skin aging. Turmeric also helps even skin tone and possesses anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Skin Brightening: Amla has a wonderful brightening effect on the skin. In addition, its high vitamin C content also boosts the production of collagen the skin structural tissue and thus prevents premature skin aging.
- Tan Prevention: The citrus fruit rinds contained in the powder have he ability to remove tan from the body, while also helping lighten the skin tone.
- Moisturizing: Almond meal, apart from being a great exfoliant, also helps moisturize the skin, given its high dosage of vitamin E oil.
- Aromatic Therapy: The rose petals add a divine AROMA to the bath, thus enhancing the bathing experience.
- Nalugu Pindi for Kids: In many parts of Andhra Pradesh, Sunni Pindi for babies is consideed a bathing essential. In addition to helping cleanse impurities, this herbal bath powder also exfoliates the baby's skin, thus removing the roots of the baby's body hair.