Weight : 100gm
Price : 99/-
You Save 11/-
A prune is a dried version of the plum. However, not all plums can be dried into prunes. The standard variety of plums used for prunes is d’Agen. This is because as the fruit matures, and has a deep purple color that indicates higher acid and sugar content. Most cultivars are specially grown for the purpose of drying these fruits. The freestone varieties are the best variety of plums to be dried.
The nutritional value of this dried fruit is enough to convince you to add them as a regular snack into your diet.
- Healthier Vision : Macular degeneration, dry eyes, and night blindness are the most common symptoms of vitamin A deficiency.
- Anti-Cancer : Prunes are rich in antioxidants which prevent the onset of chronic illnesses such as cancer.
- Cardiovascular Health : Food that is rich in potassium and dietary fiber keep the cardiovascular system in good health.
- Fight Anemia : Anemia can be very damaging to the overall health of the human body. This is effects the production of red blood cells in the body and causes severe fatigue and harms the most vital organs in the body.
- Immunity Boost : The human body has a mechanism that needs to be strong enough to keep it safe internally from diseases and infections.
- Healthy Digestion : Prunes have been a part of digestive medicine
- Relieves Cramps : Prunes are rich in fiber and antioxidants, which makes them an ideal snack for relieving cramps.
- Anti-inflammatory : Prunes have anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce inflammation anywhere within the body.
- Bone Health : Prunes contain a combination of minerals that are necessary for the repair and development of the bones structure.
- Healthy Hair : The copper and iron in prunes help prevent hair loss and breakage.
- Healthy Skin : Vitamin C and E are the Holy grail ingredients in skin care products. It is better to eat a diet that is rich in skin health-boosting ingredients.