Nutmace - Javitri
Weight : 25gm
Price : 50/-
You Save 5/-
The spice nutmace, a crimson red colored thread like material that envelops the nutmeg, is removed carefully and then usually dried under the sun for a few days, before it is sold, either as whole blades or ground to a fine powder before selling. Compared to the nutmeg, mace should be added at the beginning of cooking to allow its full flavor to develop, it is used in many of the Indian dishes because of its flavouring nature. Nutmace offered by us are procured from Kerala which is the best quality and look.
Nutritional Information :
Nutmace contains exceptionally high amounts of the minerals copper and iron providing 274% & 174% of the daily requirements of these minerals per 100 grams.
With several vitamins like vitamins A, C, B1, B2 and minerals like calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, manganese and zinc also present in good amounts, Javitri along with its several essential volatile oils like safrole, myristicin, elemicin and eugenol and the fixed oil trimyristine is a very healthy spice.
Health Benefits :
- Traditional Indian & Chinese medicine have used mace to treat nervous system issues as it calms the brain and also stimulates it. The compounds myristicin and elemicin provide these benefits.
- The eugenol in mace relieves toothache.
- Massage with medicated oil of Javitri is beneficial when the limbs or the body gets cold sensations.
- Improves libido and prevents premature ejaculation.
- Applied on the forehead as a paste it relieves insomnia.
- Apply a paste made with milk to alleviate pimples and give the face a glow.
- Relieves dysmenorrheal pain in women.
- Benefits in colds, cough and asthma. Useful in dry cough as well.
- Improves skin tone & complexion.
- Relieves tiredness and fatigue.
- Reduces nausea and vomiting.
- Relieves loose motions, gas, flatulence and digestive tract infections.
- Applied externally as mace oil it relieves rheumatic pains and eczema.