PHOOL MAKHANA - LOTUS SEEDS / FOX NUTS
Fox nuts are lotus flower’s seed. It is grown in water and is largely found in India and known as ‘Makhana’. It is highly nutritious food that has been used as a snack all over and also used in different recipes especially in Indian cuisines. It can be had in the roasted or fried form. It can be stored for a longer time if kept in air tight containers.
Phool Makhana / Fox Nuts : Health Benefits
- Fox Nuts are considered superior to dry fruits such as almonds, walnut, cashew nut and coconut in terms of sugar, protein, ascorbic acid and phenol content
- It is high on anti oxidant and thus acts an anti-aging food, helping in preventing white hair, wrinkles, premature ageing etc.
- It is high in fiber and so helps to avoid constipation. They help the body to flush out the waste and thus prevent the accumulation of toxins
- It is also an aphrodisiac, thus helping in fertility issues like premature ejaculation, increasing the quality of semen and also helps women in overcoming infertility.
- These nuts are low on saturated fats and Sodium and high on Magnesium, Potassium and helps in controlling high blood pressure and diabetes too.
- It helps in controlling palpitation and insomnia as it has calming properties
All food products are non-returnable